The latest jobs in search marketing
Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday.
Are you looking to hire? You can submit your listing here for free. Please note that we do not include listings without a salary range.
Director of SEO, Disruptive Advertising (Remote)
- Salary: $125K-165K (annual)
- Develop the strategic SEO direction to consistently drive results to clients.
- Ensure results and deliverables make it easy for clients to feel no-brainer value from this offering.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst (Senior and Expert), Bruce Clay (Remote)
- Salary: $5,000 to $10,000 (monthly)
- Technical deep-dive deliverables with extraordinary mentoring and client communication skills required.
- Increase keyword rankings and search engine traffic and ultimately conversions for client websites within exceptionally competitive search engine results pages.
Digital Marketing SEO Specialist – U.S.Bank (multiple locations or remote)
- Salary: $84,065 to $108,790
- Manages SEO performance on multiple websites and on-page and off-page search engine optimization.
- Gains new credible backlinks from relevant websites.
SEO Director, HC Brands (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- Salary: $75,000 to $110,000
- Lead and mentor a team of SEOs motivating, developing and guiding the team to make sound SEO decisions
- Advocate for SEO excellence in our organization and implement SEO best practices, from on-page content to technical approach
Senior SEO Specialist, California Closets (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Technical SEO and strategy
- Monitor the site’s traffic and performance to provide and execute improvement ideas
SEO Manager, CharterUP (Remote/Atlanta)
- Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Collaborate on outreach strategies and link building
- Analyze existing sites for content and on-page optimization opportunities
Sr Analyst, SEO, Home Depot (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Perform continuous site auditing, and recommend scalable on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with current technical principles and homedepot.com systems
Senior SEO + Digital Strategy Analyst, Momentic (Remote or Milwaukee)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Developing, executing, and reporting on comprehensive SEO strategies.
- Identifying key SEO opportunities, tracking website traffic and KPIs, and analyzing competitor strategies.
SEO Testing Consultant, Search Pilot (Seattle, hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $90,000
- Managing the customer relationship, including onboarding of new customers and keeping them updated on test planning and results
- Coming up with SEO and CRO test hypotheses and working with customers to prioritize them
SEO Manager, Vail Resorts (Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $89,000 (annual)
- Perform keyword research and competitive research to develop recommendations for content execution.
- Track page and campaign performance using 3rd party search tools and analytics
SEO Manager, IMM – Ideas Made Measurable (Boulder, Colo. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $60,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Develop all SEO strategies including: content recommendations, content briefs, tagging deliverables, business performance reporting, client presentations.
- Conducts content gap analysis, develop content strategies, and generates content briefs
Senior SEO Specialist ~ Pure Visibility (Remote or Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Salary: $58,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Work with the SEO director to perform in-depth visibility audits for new clients and compile the results along with prioritized recommendations.
- Work with the SEO director to analyze and create action plans around common technical SEO components (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang)
Content writer, InJoy Health Education (Longmont, Colo., Remote/Hybrid)
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000 (annual)
- Write high-quality content for InJoy’s videos, online classes, web apps, booklets, facilitator’s guides, and PowerPoint presentations, including researching topics, creating outlines, validating ideas and drafts with consultants, and integrating feedback at different project milestones.
- Be the voice of InJoy on products and marketing and ensure all written content is consistent, medically accurate, error-free, and on-brand, while adapting and evolving content and messaging according to current trends and research.
SEO Analyst, LendingTree (Remote)
- Salary: $50,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Write and periodically revise in-depth guides and reviews of insurance products
- Track and report on performance metrics for editorial content
Technical SEO specialist, MyAdvice (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $45,000 (annual)
- Resolve technical SEO issues uncovered during website audits to improve overall site health and performance
- Research SEO keywords to utilize throughout our clients’ websites
SEO Content Specialist, Ten Speed (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50,000-$60,000 (annual)
- Create detailed, data-driven SEO content briefs for clients.
- Collaborate directly with editors on content briefs, on-page optimization, and other SEO/content marketing strategies.
Content Strategist + Editor, Black & White Zebra (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65-90k/yr
- Facilitating the production of multiple pieces of new content per week per site.
- Significantly increasing organic traffic to the site(s) through strategic content planning.
Demand Generation Manager, Premier Group Recruitment (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $120-150k/yr
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of digital channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Video, Webinars and Email) to achieve pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop compelling assets delivered via multiple formats for each step of the customer acquisition funnel.
SEO Manager, CopyPress (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $60k/yr
- Overseeing SEO training for two teams, offering support and training to new/existing employees.
- Offering strategic direction and business planning for the SEO team.
PPC Specialist, AdCellerant (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $42.37-95k/yr
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns.
- Create and manage new paid search campaigns in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
Senior Paid Search Manager, Kingpin Communications (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Assist the Global Head of Paid Search in the day-to-day management of accounts.
- Manage the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimizing, and analyzing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, Allstate Insurance
- Salary: $145-165k/yr
- Expertise development and implementation of complex marketing programs, including analyzing research/data inputs, developing marketing strategy plans, and determining and allocating resources required. Oversee all elements through completion, measurement and post-program analysis.
- Provide direction for the planning and implementation of conversion and retention marketing, offering solutions and recommendations to marketing leadership and business partners through formal and informal communication that is persuasive, thoughtful, and collaborative.
SEO Specialist, Merkle (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $48-50k/yr
- Perform keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Extract insight from data, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations to reach client marketing goals.
Digital Marketing Specialist, New American Funding (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65-85k/yr
- Collaborate with design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce, monitor, and optimize multiple digital campaigns.
Supervisor, Paid Search, Rain the Growth Agency (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $85-120k/yr
- Facilitate the planning, research & implementation of search campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign results (on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
- Strategize with existing and new clients to grow their business alongside Cross-Channel planners and Account Leads.
Senior B2B Messaging Consultant and Content Writer, Tribyl, Inc. (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Train customers (B2B product marketers) on Tribyl’s messaging taxonomy and message-writing guidelines. Guide customers through the message development process. Provide regular written and verbal feedback.
- Address messaging gaps by reviewing existing marketing materials and online sources. Extract, edit, and synthesize messaging/positioning statements.
Get the daily newsletter search marketers rely on.
Want a chance to include your job listing on Search Engine Land? Send along the details here.
New on Search Engine Land