Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Launches “Come In, Let’s Talk” Podcast | National Business
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apr 25, 2022–
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management today launched Come In, Let’s Talk, a podcast series of candid, groundbreaking conversations with senior women executives who discuss their personal experiences climbing the corporate ranks and offer inspiration and specific guidance for anyone aspiring to a senior leadership position.
The full first season of Come In, Let’s Talk is available today at www.morganstanley.com/letstalk. Each of the eight episodes focuses on a specific challenge women often face as they grow their careers.
- Episode 1: Stacie Hoffmeister – Introduction, Managing Director, Head of Home Office Talent and Diversity
- Episode 2: Rachel Wilson – Using Your Voice, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Head of Data Security and Infrastructure Risk
- Episode 3: Lisa Golia – Finding Balance, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Services for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Episode 4: Margaret Flynn-Martin – Advancing Careers Through Relationships, Managing Director, Head of Relationship Management for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Episode 5: Rosalie Berman – Building a High-Performance Team, Managing Director, Head of Reinvestment at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Episode 6: Liz Dennis – Leading with Vision, Managing Director, Head of Private Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley
- Episode 7: Ileana Musa – Influencing to Create Change, Managing Director, Head of International Banking and Lending at Morgan Stanley
- Episode 8: Kara Underwood – Season Wrap & Personal Brand, Managing Director, Head of Wealth Management Diversity, Inclusion, and Talent
“I’m continually impressed that the women of our Firm share ideas, support each other – and find moments to connect – in ways that are really special and generous,” said Andy Saperstein, Co-President of Morgan Stanley. “These conversations are a meaningful way of sharing their inspiring stories to women everywhere, in any industry.”
“These conversations felt personal and surprising,” said the host of Come In,Let’s Talk, Stacie Hoffmeister, Managing Director, Head of Home Office Talent and Diversity. “Even though I know these women, I realized quickly I only knew part of their stories. In our conversations, they share candidly and generously. We talk about business topics – like building teams and using your influence – but the talks are deep and honest. These conversations are valid and valuable, especially to the next generation of women leaders.”
About Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in 41 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
© 2022 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220425005104/en/
Media Relations: Christy Jockle,[email protected]
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FINANCE BANKING WOMEN CONSUMER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Morgan Stanley
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 04/25/2022 11:00 AM/DISC: 04/25/2022 11:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.