How to Become a Second Act Entrepreneur with Eric Brown » Succeed As Your Own Boss
Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and hugely professional urban housing developer. In 2000, he begun his enterprise, Urbane Apartments, which has produced above 16,000 current market-price apartments nationwide. He is regarded as a vanguard in the family housing sector thanks to his social media marketing methods. He a short while ago branched out to go in a new path with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 unique hot sauce models, fish sauces, salsas, etc. Eric released his new guide, Next Act Entrepreneur, to help entrepreneurs with their organization get started-ups.
Currently, Eric joins me to share his next act entrepreneur journey and what motivated him to create his ebook. He reveals some of the early lessons he uncovered in company and why he moved from a extensive vocation in house to his new product or service undertaking. He reveals the pros of remaining a 55+ entrepreneur and some issues to bear in intellect when selecting this path. Eric also information how he is promoting his new business enterprise and the cyclical business enterprise developments he has discovered more than the yrs.
“There’s a big difference amongst doing what you’re doing and being passionate about a thing.” – Eric Brown
Hear to the podcast down below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What impressed Eric to compose his guide
- One particular of the most crucial classes Eric uncovered from his to start with company
- Why Eric determined to swap from a 30-yr residence small business job to his new undertaking
- The strengths of currently being a 55+ entrepreneur and the matters you need to think about
- What Eric hopes to teach folks with his new book
- How Eric is marketing and advertising and marketing his new organization
- The cyclical trends Eric has recognized in his long vocation in enterprise
Link with Eric Brown:
Get Far more!
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favored system so you by no means pass up an episode!